A Financial Analysis and Planning Analyst will direct and control day to day financial planning and analysis activities while providing insightful financial analysis to the leadership team to ensure timely and meaningful business decisions. The FP&A analyst will report directly to the Chief Financial Officer (CFO).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Supports CFO in developing and reporting against a wide range of budget models required by the organization.
- Prepares budget variance analysis (BvA) reporting, explains and investigates material discrepancies to G&A.
- Manages and coordinates planning exercises to meet corporate reporting activities, including executive management reporting, schedules and goals.
- Establish, identify and monitor key financial operating metrics, business risks and opportunities to drive the business to greater efficiency and effectiveness.
- Supports accounting with monthly and quarterly accruals and ensures coding for BvA.
- Provides executive management with forecast insights based on actual performance including impact from changes in revenue recognition, staffing and operating expenses.
- Supports financial system processes and development roadmap.
- Ad hoc financial analyses to support strategic discussions and decisions.
- Drives month and quarter end close activities.
- Other responsibilities and projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s required, master’s preferred.
- Five (5) plus years of progressively responsible FP&A experience.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written in order to interact knowledgeably with and impact both internal and external parties
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to convey highly technical information understandably to a wide variety of audiences
- Superior project management ability and drive-for-results mentality
- Keen ability to think and act strategically; planning for the long-term while balancing the short and long-range needs of the organization
- Demonstrates high standards regarding the quality of thoroughness of business and technical analysis
Access to Protected Health Information (PHI)
- This position will require the employee to handle Protected Health Information (PHI) for duties related to document and report preparation. Policies and procedures will be strictly adhered to make sure PHI is protected as required by the HIPAA Privacy Rule.
- This position will work in an office environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At VieMed, LLC, we pride ourselves in what has driven our success, teamwork and exceptional patient care. We are actively seeking talented, dedicated, self-motivated, energetic and career-minded individuals to join our organization. We appreciate the value our employees provide and realize our current success and future growth depends on the abilities of the VieMed team. VieMed, LLC is committed to providing a comprehensive compensation and benefits package for employees, making significant investments in our employees so that they may enhance their personal and professional skills.
Company Website: www.viemed.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)