VieMed is looking for an experienced Network Administrator responsible for the technical leadership and management of assigned systems. This responsibility may include system installation, routine maintenance and upgrade management, configuration or network hardware and software - all to ensure system integrity.
- Responsible for maintaining existing corporate IT resources on various platforms.
- Ensures and maintains system availability.
- Implements changes utilizing a defined change management process.
- Configures and oversees enterprise platform operating systems.
- Sets up and configures enterprise class server hardware from box to rack.
- Designs and coordinates the installation of systems in a business-critical environment.
- Maintains and troubleshoots high availability systems in Data Center.
- Manages, configures and monitors Cisco switches, routers, and phone systems.
- Develops and writes systems and applications documentation.
- Supports hardware upgrade requirements based on software requirements.
- Determines system problems and coordinate hardware and/or software solutions.
- Implements security procedures and tools to ensure security measures are in place.
- Assist with Tier 1 and some Tier 2 problem resolutions.
- Review open trouble tickets, gather additional information, update tickets with current information, and resolve.
- Research and solve unfamiliar technical issues and produce documentation based upon problem resolution to be added to the knowledge base.
- Perform approved HW/SW maintenance on devices.
- Provide extended coverage when business needs require.
- Support end-users in addition to IT department team members.
- Stay current with knowledge of related technologies, designs, methods, and trends.
- Participate in on-call schedule and provides after-hours support as needed.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a progressive information systems environment installing, configuring and maintaining server operating systems and managing storage area networks
- At least three (3) years of system administration experience in Windows and MS Exchange environment and proficient in tasks such as shell scripting, analyzing log files, managing user accounts and groups, and setting up mail services
- Minimum 3 years of experience working on Cisco-based switches routers, security systems and is comfortable with command line interface. CCNA/CCNP preferred.
- BS / BA in Computer Science or equivalent experience required.
- Experience with installing and upgrading Operating systems (Microsoft, Linux, Mac) required
- Experience with ITSM and ITAM a plus
- Healthcare and home health industry experience desired
- Must have strong customer service and communication skills
- Effective ability to work both independently and within a team environment
- Ability to prioritize and complete projects within deadlines
- Motivated, self-starter with excellent problem-solving abilities
- Demonstrated ability to meet regular time and attendance requirements
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At VieMed, LLC, we pride ourselves in what has driven our success, teamwork and exceptional patient care. We are actively seeking talented, dedicated, self-motivated, energetic and career-minded individuals to join our organization. We appreciate the value our employees provide and realize our current success and future growth depends on the abilities of the VieMed team. VieMed, LLC is committed to providing a comprehensive compensation and benefits package for employees, making significant investments in our employees so that they may enhance their personal and professional skills.
Company Website: www.viemed.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)