Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Works with other Inventory Specialists to ensure remote staff have adequate supplies and equipment.
- Communicates with and provides support for remote staff.
- Assures purchases and receiving are completed following policy and procedure.
- Tracks rental equipment and ensures their proper handling and storage.
- Provides support and maintenance for inventory related items in inventory tracking software.
- Reconciles inventory with remote staff.
- Other duties/projects as assigned.
- 2 years of experience managing inventory
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Sitting at desk
- Operation of office equipment and computer
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Time Management
- Communication Proficiency
- Teamwork Orientation
You will be expected to work during normal business hours, which are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Please note this job description is not designed to cover and/or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties and responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At VieMed, LLC, we pride ourselves in what has driven our success, teamwork and exceptional patient care. We are actively seeking talented, dedicated, self-motivated, energetic and career-minded individuals to join our organization. We appreciate the value our employees provide and realize our current success and future growth depends on the abilities of the VieMed team. VieMed, LLC is committed to providing a comprehensive compensation and benefits package for employees, making significant investments in our employees so that they may enhance their personal and professional skills.
Company Website: www.viemed.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)