Essential Roles and Responsibilities:
- Your main job function is to help process credentialing, contract, revalidation and other payer documents for in-networking, renegotiations, and routine upkeep.
- You will assist with submitting LOIs, applications, contracts, and credentialing for our company with new payers/health plans.
- You must be detail orientated, efficient, and produce error free, timely work.
- Track credentialing and recredentialing deadlines.
- Monitor and track submissions and status changes with payers and update internal records.
- Communicate updates to existing payers.
- You will report to the Director of Credentialing and ensure all documents for signature, including all credentials, amendments, and all material correspondence are escalated to the appropriate person within 1 business day of receipt.
- File all returned amendments and contracts from the payers/plans.
- Support executive leadership and colleagues with special projects and perform other duties as assigned.
Details: The Credentialing Specialist will assist with filling out and quality checking applications, credentialing and contract forms for health insurance payers. This position will report to the Director of Credentialing.
Requirements for applicants:
2 years of Healthcare Credentialing Experience. College Degree in a related field preferred, but not required
- This a full-time, in-office, position
- You will be expected to work during normal business hours, which are Monday-Friday, 8:00 A.M.- 5:00 P.M., 40 hours per week
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At VieMed, LLC, we pride ourselves in what has driven our success, teamwork and exceptional patient care. We are actively seeking talented, dedicated, self-motivated, energetic and career-minded individuals to join our organization. We appreciate the value our employees provide and realize our current success and future growth depends on the abilities of the VieMed team. VieMed, LLC is committed to providing a comprehensive compensation and benefits package for employees, making significant investments in our employees so that they may enhance their personal and professional skills.
Company Website: www.viemed.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)