We are looking for a qualified Sales administrator to join our sales team and help us achieve our goals. You will provide support for field sales representatives.
Our ideal candidate is goal-oriented and has a deep knowledge of administrative assistant and sales best practices. If you have exceptional organizational skills and draw energy from being part of a team, we would like to meet you.
Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to high quality customer service, achieve sales targets while helping the sales rep organized and effective.
- Check data accuracy in orders and invoices
- Input sales activities into sales CRM and other databases
- Contact Physicians/Nurses/Case Workers to obtain missing information or answer queries
- Liaise with the Intake department to ensure timely delivery of scripts
- Maintain and update sales and customer and patient records
- Manage billing issues and errors
- Develop and deliver various sales reports
- Manage calendars for sales reps
- Ensure sales targets are met and report any deviations
- Stay up-to-date with new products and features
- Organize luncheons for sales reps with physician offices (gathering orders, arranging food delivery, etc.)
- Proven work experience as a Sales administrator or Sales support agent
- Hands on experience with CRM software and MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- A team player with high level of dedication
- Ability to work under strict deadlines
- A go-getter who doesn’t need to be told what to do
- Certification in Marketing, Sales or relevant field is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At VieMed, LLC, we pride ourselves in what has driven our success, teamwork and exceptional patient care. We are actively seeking talented, dedicated, self-motivated, energetic and career-minded individuals to join our organization. We appreciate the value our employees provide and realize our current success and future growth depends on the abilities of the VieMed team. VieMed, LLC is committed to providing a comprehensive compensation and benefits package for employees, making significant investments in our employees so that they may enhance their personal and professional skills.
Company Website: www.viemed.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)