VieMed is a growing respiratory company that specializes in treating the most challenging respiratory patients inside the home by pairing the best in class technology & equipment with the clinical care of a full-time Respiratory Therapist. Our Disease Management program has earned national attention, making us the number one independent ventilation provider in the United States.
In recent random studies of our patient population, we have shown a 30-day COPD readmission rate of 5.7%, as compared to the industry average of 20-22%*. And with our treatment plan, over 93% of our patients share that they actually “Breathe Better” on our program.
While our Respiratory Therapists provide the highest level of clinical care and support for our patients, our Patient Care Coordinator – Sales Representatives work in conjunction with healthcare decision-makers to ensure a comfortable transition from the hospital, with continued and personalized clinical care brought to the comfort of their own home. They spend the majority of their time networking, building relationships, and educating referral sources including Pulmonologist, Hospitalist, Critical Care Physicians, Case Managers, and Social workers within the hospital on how our disease management program can improve and save the lives of their patients with Chronic Respiratory Failure.
At VieMed, we pride ourselves on what has driven our success, teamwork, and exceptional patient care. We appreciate the value our employees provide and realize our current progress and future growth depend on the abilities of the VieMed team. We are committed to providing a comprehensive compensation and benefits package for employees, making significant investments in our employees so that they may enhance their personal and professional skills.
VieMed’s currently experiencing explosive growth throughout the country! We are actively seeking dynamic individuals to join our VieMed family. If you are self-motivated, energetic, and career-minded, Viemed could be the company for you!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop sales territory action plans and call strategies to identify specific new targets and maintain existing accounts to grow the business
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned
- Conduct daily sales calls to establish new and maintain ongoing business with referral sources in the medical community
- Establish and maintain existing referral sources, as well as, show initiative in developing the new market potential within assigned territory
- Works with all clinical, managerial, and sales staff to promote and market home respiratory therapy services to all referral sources
- Maintain a level of performance that meets or exceeds the sales objective established by the Company.
- Required to provide availability for patient contact and response to patient needs
- Partners with location management and staff as well as other VieMed departments to drive sales growth
- Responsible for account activity, sales documentation, reports, and territory management
- Works with the office staff to ensure prompt and accurate billing and documentation of services, including providing adequate information to satisfy third-party payor guidelines for coverage
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars and trade shows
- Provide presentations and in-services
- Meets and/or exceeds a monthly sales quota
- Other duties/projects as assigned
- This job operates in the field by calling on existing and potential referral sources: i.e. Pulmonologist, Hospitalist, Critical Care Physicians, Hospitals, Case Managers, Social workers, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain solid working relationships with internal and external customers
- Exhibits effective oral and written communication with location staff, supervisors, patients, and all referral sources
- Must be highly self-motivated, flexible and service-oriented
- Builds relationships with patients, caregivers, and referral sources
- Strong organization, time and territory management skills
- Be flexible, self-driven, accountable for results, autonomous, yet supportive of team efforts
Qualified candidates must be passionate about providing a superior quality of care. You must also be a resourceful problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Verifiable Pulmonary contacts are essential for the functions of this position
- Experience in respiratory or medical sales is preferred
- Respiratory Therapist or Nurse with acute care experience preferred
- Demonstrated healthcare sales/marketing experience - lead generation, educating the referral source, persistent follow up and follow through on all leads as well as demonstrated experience working in a clinical setting preferred
Preferred License and Education:
- Valid state driver’s license and own reliable transportation required.
- Clinical Licensure preferred (RRT with acute care experience)
- The preferred applicant would be a Respiratory Therapist with Critical Care experience or have a proven sales record in the local Home Medical Equipment market
- Competitive Base Salary
- Uncapped Commissions
- Excellent Orientation Program
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Monthly Car and Cell Phone Allowance
- Fuel Card
- Marketing Allowance
- Life Insurance
- And Much More!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At VieMed, LLC, we pride ourselves in what has driven our success, teamwork and exceptional patient care. We are actively seeking talented, dedicated, self-motivated, energetic and career-minded individuals to join our organization. We appreciate the value our employees provide and realize our current success and future growth depends on the abilities of the VieMed team. VieMed, LLC is committed to providing a comprehensive compensation and benefits package for employees, making significant investments in our employees so that they may enhance their personal and professional skills.
Company Website: www.viemed.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)