The payer network development department of a leading, national, innovative, chronic respiratory disease management company seeks a dynamic and experienced payer contracting specialist. This person will handle business development and sales efforts with the goal of closing in-network contracts with healthcare payers. Our company is transforming respiratory care through a unique, service-oriented, chronic respiratory disease management model and this position is critical to providing in-network access to our best-in-class services to patients in need.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Execute management’s go-to-market strategy for new health insurance payer contracting by turning out-of-network payers into in-network contracts.
- Handle the in-network contracting process from initial contact with a payer to senior management approval and execution.
- Process and send Letters of Interest, marketing collateral materials, applications, credentialing information, contracts and other payer documents required for in-network contracting.
- Schedule and attend telephonic and in-person meetings with payers nation-wide to pitch / present / discuss our unique clinical value proposition.
- Initiate, follow-up on and obtain in-network provider contracts through steadfast outreach, escalation and ability to turn a “no” into a “yes.”
- Monitor and track submissions and status changes with payers and update internal records.
- Participate in DME, contracting, data analytics, and regulatory meetings and trainings.
- Support executive leadership and colleagues with special projects and perform other duties as assigned.
Requirements for Applicants:
- Must be highly-motivated, communicative and able to drive deals from first contact to execution in order to meet and exceed monthly sales quotas.
- Must be willing to travel up to 10% of time.
- Must have 3 years of healthcare payer-provider contracting experience WITH a demonstrable track record of success in turning a NO into a YES and closing new in-network contracts.
- Must have a college degree in a related field.
- Experience in the Durable Medical Equipment (DME) industry is preferred but not required.
- Provider-side experience preferred but payer-side experience is sufficient.
- This a full-time, in-office position.
- You will be expected to work during normal business hours, which are Monday-Friday, 8:00 A.M.- 5:00 P.M., 40 hours per week.
- 401k match.
- Highly-competitive benefit package.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At VieMed, LLC, we pride ourselves in what has driven our success, teamwork and exceptional patient care. We are actively seeking talented, dedicated, self-motivated, energetic and career-minded individuals to join our organization. We appreciate the value our employees provide and realize our current success and future growth depends on the abilities of the VieMed team. VieMed, LLC is committed to providing a comprehensive compensation and benefits package for employees, making significant investments in our employees so that they may enhance their personal and professional skills.
Company Website: www.viemed.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)