Inside Sales – Contracts Administrator
In general, this position will focus on the “Capture Management” process for Solvet. This process consists of developing and improving the following principles on the fly: Marketplace evaluation & assessment, Learning buyer’s needs/wants/habits/expectations, Searching for and identifying likely opportunities, Filling the pipeline with those opportunities, Build winning bids/proposals, Building customer relationships/trust by responding quickly and professionally, Organizing data for use in future strategies
- Maintain registration for all government sites and online resources – GovWinIQ, FBO, FAMR, LaPTAC, DHA
- Review all searches and opportunities for potential business daily. Communicate those opportunities with mgmt.
- Actively refine opportunity searches with up to date criteria aligned with company goals and initiatives – GovWinIQ, FBO, FAMR, LaPTAC, DHA
- Use these resources daily to identify, sort, and track potential bidding opportunities
- Respond to all applicable Sources Sought and/or Pre-Solicitation notices
- Track and sort requested manufacturers with whom Solvet should target account relationships
- Work on expanding the supplier account network while not actively working on bid/solicitation preparation
- Prioritize solicitations based on set-aside, supply line/pricing, time frame, etc., so that maximum submissions are made on time
- For selected opportunities, review solicitation documents and attachments for all necessary requirements – OEM authorization letters deliverables, specifications, place of performance, ancillary services, etc.
- Communicate with suppliers, obtain quotes, recent agency purchase price history if available, prepare Solvet pricing documentation
- Prepare completed bid document for submission
- Track solicitation post submission follow up with contracting officer/buyer rep. through award
- Notify mgmt. immediately upon awards obtained for processing of order/delivery/invoicing/collection
- Research agency budgets, expected opportunities, prioritize future supplier and agency targets
- Research opportunities for teaming arrangements, sub-contracting, and JV opportunities
- Research solicitation award notices for which Solvet competed, evaluating pricing relative to awardee, and any other technical factors of the proposal that may have had an effect on the competitors being selected over Solvet
- Continuously improve the “Capture Management” process as needed, in order to increase efficiency and revenue
- Government Sales/contracting experience preferred
- College degree preferred
- Strong computer skills – word, excel, adobe
- Strong technical writing skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Able to work remotely
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At VieMed, LLC, we pride ourselves in what has driven our success, teamwork and exceptional patient care. We are actively seeking talented, dedicated, self-motivated, energetic and career-minded individuals to join our organization. We appreciate the value our employees provide and realize our current success and future growth depends on the abilities of the VieMed team. VieMed, LLC is committed to providing a comprehensive compensation and benefits package for employees, making significant investments in our employees so that they may enhance their personal and professional skills.
Company Website: www.viemed.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)