Sales Essential Functions
- Works with the office staff to ensure prompt and accurate billing and documentation of services, including providing adequate information to satisfy third-party payor guidelines for coverage.
- Exhibits effective written and verbal communication skills. Adheres to cost-containment policies and procedures.
- Works with all clinical, managerial, and sales staff to promote and market home respiratory therapist services to all referral sources.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars and trade shows.
- Coordinate with company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales.
- Technical Capacity.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Financial Management.
- Presentation Skills.
This job operates in the field by calling on Pulmonologist, hospitals, Case Managers, Social workers, etc.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Advanced training in sales skills.
- Medical or respiratory experience
- A Respiratory Therapist license in all states you will be working in (preferred)
- Regions leading employer in RT Employee Education and Base Pay.
- Uncapped commission structure
- Health Insurance (with employer contribution)
- Dental/Vision Insurance
- Short term disability
- Long term disability
- Life insurance
- 401k (with employer contribution)
- Paid vacation time
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At VieMed, LLC, we pride ourselves in what has driven our success, teamwork and exceptional patient care. We are actively seeking talented, dedicated, self-motivated, energetic and career-minded individuals to join our organization. We appreciate the value our employees provide and realize our current success and future growth depends on the abilities of the VieMed team. VieMed, LLC is committed to providing a comprehensive compensation and benefits package for employees, making significant investments in our employees so that they may enhance their personal and professional skills.
Company Website: www.viemed.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)