Reports to: Director of Business Development & Social Worker Program Manager
FLSA Status: Salary Exempt
Expectation of Work Hours: Full-Time
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Determines the patient’s Plan of Care (POC) by conducting a Biopsychosocial Assessment through a face-to-face visit or via a Telehealth Session
- Through an individual POC assist the patient in identifying and meeting established goals. Review the POC as necessary and revise or implement new goals.
- Based on identified needs, assist the patient with acquiring necessary community resources.
- Maintain an EHR record of the patient’s progress by documenting patient/Social Worker interaction and progress or lack of.
- Develop a therapeutic relationship with patient and caregivers in order to foster positive patient outcomes.
- Maintain operations by following policies and procedures, participating in quality reviews and reporting needed changes.
- Comply with federal, state and local legal requirements, advising management on needed actions.
- Maintain client confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
- Other responsibilities and projects as assigned
You will be expected to work during normal business hours, which are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Please note this job description is not designed to cover and/or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties and responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice.
At VieMed, LLC, we pride ourselves in what has driven our success, teamwork and exceptional patient care. We are actively seeking talented, dedicated, self-motivated, energetic and career-minded individuals to join our organization. We appreciate the value our employees provide and realize our current success and future growth depends on the abilities of the VieMed team. VieMed, LLC is committed to providing a comprehensive compensation and benefits package for employees, making significant investments in our employees so that they may enhance their personal and professional skills.
Company Website: www.viemed.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)