Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Source and recruit corporate sales, clinical, management and executive level candidates for all departments and corporate positions.
- Research, identify and utilize various sourcing tools needed to pursue both active and passive job seekers.
- Work in various markers based on company needs and any new geographical markets.
- Create and work sourcing plans, report creation for weekly management review updates.
- Network and build relationships to develop suitable ongoing contacts for referrals.
- Identify candidates through professional networks as applicable.
- Develop a company database for current/future needs that allows quick access to qualified staff.
- Document applicant reviews and feedback in the applicant tracking system, ensuring communication of findings to management.
- Manage recruiting resources, such a job boards and social media outlets.
- Coordinate projects for Human Resources as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration (or related field) or five (5) years verifiable experience.
- Five (5) years recruiting and sourcing experience on a national level, healthcare setting preferred, ten (10) years preferred.
- Five (5) years human resources experience, ten (10) years preferred.
- Ability to analyze job descriptions and determine required qualifications to identify qualified candidates.
- Demonstrated success implementing innovative methods to source and attract passive candidates.
- Willingness and ability to participate in all recruiting functions from sourcing through onboarding, including; internal advertisements, qualifying applicants, networking, coordinating interviews, calls, screens, testing, collecting and documenting feedback, new hire packets and orientations.
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate through verbal and written communications.
- Maintain confidential compensation information and selection decision details.
- This position will work primarily in an office environment.
- Up to 50 % travel.
You will be expected to work during normal business hours, which are Monday through Friday. 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Please note this job description is not designed to cover and/or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties and responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice.
At VieMed, LLC, we pride ourselves in what has driven our success, teamwork and exceptional patient care. We are actively seeking talented, dedicated, self-motivated, energetic and career-minded individuals to join our organization. We appreciate the value our employees provide and realize our current success and future growth depends on the abilities of the VieMed team. VieMed, LLC is committed to providing a comprehensive compensation and benefits package for employees, making significant investments in our employees so that they may enhance their personal and professional skills.
Company Website: www.viemed.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)