VieMed is a growing respiratory company that specializes in treating the most challenging respiratory patients inside the home by pairing the best in class technology & equipment with the clinical care of a full-time Respiratory Therapist. Our mission is to educate, nurture, and inspire our patients to lead better lives.
Our Disease Management program has earned national attention, making us the number one independent ventilation provider in the United States. In recent random studies of our patient population, we have shown a 30-day COPD readmission rate of 5.7%, as compared to the industry average of 20-22%*. Over 93% of our patients share that they actually “Breathe Better” on our treatment program!
While our Respiratory Therapists provide the highest level of clinical care and support for our patients, our Respiratory Clinical Liaisons work in conjunction with healthcare decision-makers to ensure a comfortable transition for the patient from the hospital to their home. This achieves better management of length of stay and re-admission rates to hospitals which not only reduces costs for patients but also brings personalized clinical care brought to the comfort of their own home.
We are currently experiencing explosive growth throughout the country! We are actively seeking dynamic individuals to join our VieMed family. If you are self-motivated, energetic, and career-minded, Viemed could be the company for you!
Successful candidates will initiate one on one dialog with potential referral sources and maintain position relationships with existing accounts. They will leverage their clinical and sales expertise to promote VieMed’s Post Acute Respiratory Care Collaborative Program and respiratory products to prospective referral sources. They will design, and develop cutting edge sales strategies to drive new market potential to grow the business within assigned territory. This process begins with identifying new prospects, educating them on VieMed’s business model, and clearly establishing how VieMed is able to differentiate themselves from the competition.
The candidate can expect to spend the majority of their time (80% or more) in the field networking, building relationships, and educating referral sources including Pulmonologist, Hospitalist, Critical Care Physicians, Case Managers, and Social workers within the hospital on how our disease management program can improve and save the lives of their patients with Chronic Respiratory Failure.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct one on one contacts with potential referral sources, maintain positive relationships with existing referral sources within assigned territory.
- Coordinate and provide educational presentations and in-services for healthcare providers.
- Responsible for account activity, sales documentation, reports, and territory management
- Partners with all clinical, managerial, sales staff, and other internal departments within to promote and market our home respiratory therapy services to all referral sources to drive sales growth
- Works with the office staff to ensure prompt and accurate billing and documentation of services, including providing adequate information to satisfy third-party payor guidelines for coverage
- Maintain a level of performance that meets or exceeds the sales quotas
- Other duties/projects as assigned
- Must be a resourceful problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain solid working relationships with internal and external referral sources geographically located within assigned territory.
- Exhibits effective oral and written communication with physicians, location staff, patients, and all referral sources to ensure questions and concerns are processed in a timely manner
- Ability to plan, implement, and execute strategies independently in order to achieve sales goals effectively
- Exhibit a sense of urgency for goal achievement with a strong commitment to results
- Builds relationships with referral sources, patients, and caregivers
- Strong organizational, prioritizing, and territory management skills
- Be flexible, self-driven, accountable for results, autonomous, yet supportive of team efforts
- This job operates in the field by calling on, marketing to both existing and potential referral sources:
- i.e., Pulmonologist, Hospitalist, Critical Care Physicians, Hospitals, Case Managers, Social Workers, etc.
A Clinical Liaison must:
- Have current established relationships and a positive rapport with the Pulmonary, Critical Care, & Hospitalist physicians within the local community.
- Must be able to provide three letters of recommendation from local Pulmonologist
- Clinical Licensure strongly preferred
- Respiratory Therapist, Registered Nurse, Licensed Practical Nurse
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record and own reliable transportation is required
- Employment is contingent upon a drug screening test and background check.
- A track record of successful experience in a health care setting, strong interpersonal skills, and experience working with physicians, nursing management, discharge planners, case managers, and social workers.
- 2+ years demonstrated full life cycle healthcare sales experience from lead generation, educating the referral source, persistent follow-up, and follow through on all leads, issues, and success stories.
- Two or more years of experience as a Clinical Liaison, preferably within the LTACH level of care
- Prior marketing and/or LTACH marketing experience
- Previous clinical experience preferred with demonstrated skills in clinical patient assessment
- Formal sales training preferred
- Competitive Base Salary
- Uncapped Commissions
- Excellent Orientation Program
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Monthly Car and Cell Phone Allowance
- Fuel Card
- Marketing Allowance
- Life Insurance
- And Much More!
At VieMed, we pride ourselves on what has driven our success, teamwork, and exceptional patient care. We appreciate the value our employees provide and realize our current progress and future growth depend on the abilities of the VieMed team. We are committed to providing a comprehensive compensation and benefits package for employees, making significant investments in our employees so that they may enhance their personal and professional skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At VieMed, LLC, we pride ourselves in what has driven our success, teamwork and exceptional patient care. We are actively seeking talented, dedicated, self-motivated, energetic and career-minded individuals to join our organization. We appreciate the value our employees provide and realize our current success and future growth depends on the abilities of the VieMed team. VieMed, LLC is committed to providing a comprehensive compensation and benefits package for employees, making significant investments in our employees so that they may enhance their personal and professional skills.
Company Website: www.viemed.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)