The Patient Experience Program Manager is responsible for leading rollout, adoption, and retention of our telemedicine, remote care and monitoring, and patient engagement solutions for our chronically ill respiratory patients across the country. You will work with our clinical operations, product development, sales, and product marketing teams to develop best practices and content for ensuring our patient engagement technology solutions provide real improvements to our patient’s experience and drive improved clinical outcomes.
You will draw from your experience in either a clinical, population health or public health setting to establish and manage the best program standards and policies for our national team of Respiratory Therapists and other homecare providers. You will manage and work with our internal Analytics department to understand the data from new and existing technology product rollouts for ways to drive increased adoption and engagement both from our patients and their caregivers. You will also lead the curation and development of additional educational and health promotion videos and collateral. This is critical new role in supporting VieMed’s goal of becoming the clear leader in the home health technology and care management industry.
- Lead the development of the patient programs and content that support our telemedicine, remote patient monitoring, and patient engagement platform technology solutions.
- Identify opportunities to increase patient experience and retention, improve engagement levels and to ensure regulatory compliance through enhanced operations for our patient engagement & monitoring technology solutions.
- Develop strategies to realize improvement opportunities, and ensure organizational prioritization and resource alignment
- Manage multiple projects through the full product lifecycle, from beta, to pilot programs, and national rollouts, in the creation of guidelines, key metrics, tracking and analysis of KPIs and supporting best practices.
- Lead the needs identification and creation of our educational and interventional program content, including but not limited to patient videos, printed material, and webinars working with our creative teams.
- Coordinate with project stakeholders to identify and secure resources, resolve issues, and mitigate risks
- Lead cross-functional meetings with various functional areas to meet overall stakeholder expectations and company’s objectives
- Provide functional and technical knowledge regarding overall program requirements and operations
- Identify opportunities to improve the population health impact of VieMed’s patient engagement solutions.
Required Skills & Experiences:
- 5+ years of healthcare program management experience required
- BSN, MPH or other clinical degree strongly preferred
- Experience with home care, remote patient care, or population health program management
- Ability to use data analysis tools such as Excel, Tableau, etc
- Solid understanding of connected health technologies such as activity trackers, connected vital sign monitors and telemedicine solutions
- Experience developing health promotion or care programs for those with chronic diseases
- Experience leading the creation of patient education videos and content for chronic disease management
- Ability to travel and work at multiple locations upon the business need
- Located in Lafayette, Louisiana. Remote work considered.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At VieMed, LLC, we pride ourselves in what has driven our success, teamwork and exceptional patient care. We are actively seeking talented, dedicated, self-motivated, energetic and career-minded individuals to join our organization. We appreciate the value our employees provide and realize our current success and future growth depends on the abilities of the VieMed team. VieMed, LLC is committed to providing a comprehensive compensation and benefits package for employees, making significant investments in our employees so that they may enhance their personal and professional skills.
Company Website: www.viemed.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)