Specific to Healthcare Tech/SaaS
The Product Marketing Manager is responsible for leading differentiated market positioning, clear value messaging, and lead and sales enablement to drive demand, awareness, and growth in our healthcare technology and SaaS products division. You will partner with the product, care management, clinician engagement, and broader marketing team to develop revenue-focused product strategies and create best in class go-to-market plans that continue to establish VieMed as the clear leader in the home health technology and care management industry.
The Product Marketing Manager will become the voice of the customer and know industry trends to provide inputs to the marketing team for the creation of content and materials to assist sales. Qualified candidates must be able to work cross functionally with various teams such as Product, Sales, Billing and Provider Relations, to accomplish established growth goals for the company.
This is a key leadership role that will report directly to our CMO and help build a team of product marketers as we grow.
You will be responsible for a wide-range of activities including the following:
- Act as the Voice of our Customer — Learn everything we need to know about our target customers, from patients, providers to payors in each of our key segments: who they are, what they care most about, what their main pain points are, what makes them convert, how they want to interact, what’s stopping them, and who we’re competing with. Own our segment personas and journey maps.
- Own Our Positioning and Messaging — Based on a deep understanding of our services and solutions and our target audience, you will create messaging that compels customers to trust and engage with us, ranging from the “why should you should care” (key trends and pains impacting your job) to “what you will get out of it” (benefits) to “how it works” (features). Deploy, validate, and optimize that messaging via our CRM and marketing automation channels), in Sales Collateral, and in presentations (webinars, e-detailing sites, slide decks, patient content, etc).
- Drive Sales Enablement Leads & Content — Arm our Sales team and customers with tools, collateral, and knowledge that will turn Sales into strategic consultative partners and turn customers into loyal advocates and supporters. Establish our lead nurturing and generation systems and processes as appropriate.
- Manage Product Launches — Lead the launch of new products and features, coordinating with Engineering, Product, Marketing, and Sales.
Required Skills & Experiences:
- 5+ years’ experience driving results-driven go-to-market strategies and sales enablement activities in service-related industries and/or health and wellness products.
- Strong empathy for patients, providers, field teams, marketing teams, product teams, and a passion for revenue and growth.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills, equally comfortable speaking in front of intimate groups of executives and broader groups.
- Demonstrated ability to influence sales leadership and build strong working relationships with leaders across departments.
- Ambitious, resilient, persistent, competitive, goal and results oriented, optimistic, proactive and curious.
- Extremely organized and detail oriented with ability to speak from 1,000 feet as an industry leader to 10 feet as an executor as needed.
- Some travel is required.
- BA required MBA preferred.
- Located in Dallas, Texas or Lafayette, Louisiana. Remote work considered.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At VieMed, LLC, we pride ourselves in what has driven our success, teamwork and exceptional patient care. We are actively seeking talented, dedicated, self-motivated, energetic and career-minded individuals to join our organization. We appreciate the value our employees provide and realize our current success and future growth depends on the abilities of the VieMed team. VieMed, LLC is committed to providing a comprehensive compensation and benefits package for employees, making significant investments in our employees so that they may enhance their personal and professional skills.
Company Website: www.viemed.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)