VieMed is a growing respiratory company that specializes in treating the most challenging respiratory patients inside the home by pairing the best in class technology & equipment with the clinical care of a full-time Respiratory Therapist. Our mission is to educate, nurture, and inspire our patients to lead better lives. Our Disease Management program has earned national attention, making us the number one independent ventilation provider in the United States. In recent random studies of our patient population, we have shown a 30-day COPD readmission rate of 5.7%, as compared to the industry average of 20-22%*. Over 93% of our patients share that they actually “Breathe Better” on our treatment program!
While our Respiratory Therapists provide the highest level of clinical care and support for our patients, our Sales Representatives work in conjunction with healthcare decision-makers to ensure a comfortable transition for the patient from the hospital, with continued and personalized clinical care brought to the comfort of their own home.
We are currently experiencing explosive growth throughout the country! We are actively seeking dynamic individuals to join our VieMed family. If you are self-motivated, energetic, and career-minded, Viemed could be the company for you!
This position is responsible for identifying & initiating one-on-one dialog with new potential referral sources, educating them on VieMed’s business model - establishing how VieMed differentiates themselves from the competition while maintaining positive relationships with existing clients. They will leverage their clinical / sales expertise to sell VieMed’s disease management program and products to prospective referral sources. Our Sales Representative spend the majority of their time networking, building relationships, and educating referral sources including Pulmonologist, Hospitalist, Critical Care Physicians, Case Managers, and Social workers within the hospital on how our disease management program can improve and save the lives of their patients with Chronic Respiratory Failure.
The candidate can expect to spend the majority of their time (80% or more) in the field marketing to local physicians (Pulmonary, Critical Care, Hospitalist) & other healthcare decision-makers, assessing patients, making presentations, and building long-term relationships.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Market VieMed’s disease management program to potential and existing referral sources
- Develop sales territory action plans and call strategies to maintain ongoing business with current accounts, as well as, apply working knowledge of clinical, consultative, and strategic selling skills to drive new market potential to grow the business within assigned territory.
- Conduct daily sales calls to establish business with potential referral sources, as well as, maintain ongoing business with existing accounts in the medical community
- Coordinate and provide educational presentations and in-services for healthcare providers.
- Required to provide availability for patient contact and response to patient needs
- Responsible for account activity, sales documentation, reports, and territory management
- Partners with all clinical, managerial, sales staff, and other internal departments within to promote and market our home respiratory therapy services to all referral sources and drive sales growth
- Works with the office staff to ensure prompt and accurate billing and documentation of services, including providing adequate information to satisfy third-party payor guidelines for coverage
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars and trade shows
- Maintain a level of performance that meets or exceeds the sales quotas
- Other duties/projects as assigned
The qualified candidate is well-connected and has current established relationships with the Pulmonary, Critical Care, & Hospitalist physicians within the local community. (Required)
- Must also be a resourceful problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to provide three letters of recommendation from Pulmonologist / Critical Care physicians (required)
- A current, valid, active state driver’s license with a clean driving record and own reliable transportation is required.
- Employment is contingent upon a drug screening test and background check.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain solid working relationships with internal and external referral sources geographically located within assigned territory.
- Exhibits effective oral and written communication with physicians, location staff, patients, and all referral sources to ensure questions and concerns are processed in a timely manner
- Ability to plan, implement, and execute strategies independently in order to achieve sales goals effectively
- Exhibit a sense of urgency for goal achievement with a strong commitment to results
- Builds relationships with referral sources, patients, and caregivers
- Strong organizational, prioritizing, and territory management skills
- Be flexible, self-driven, accountable for results, autonomous, yet supportive of team efforts
- Demonstrated healthcare sales/marketing experience - lead generation, educating the referral source, persistent follow up and follow through on all leads as well as demonstrated experience working in a clinical setting. (Strongly Preferred)
- Minimum of two (2) years of marketing, business development, or healthcare sales experience. (Strongly Preferred)
- Experience in respiratory medical device sales (Preferred)
- Previous clinical screening experience (Preferred)
Preferred License and Education:
- The preferred applicant would be a Respiratory Therapist or Nurse with Adult Critical Care experience with business development/physician marketing experience or have a proven sales record in the local Home Medical Equipment market
- This job operates in the field by calling on, marketing to both existing and potential referral sources:
- i.e., Pulmonologist, Hospitalist, Critical Care Physicians, Hospitals, Case Managers, Social Workers, etc.
- Competitive Base Salary
- Uncapped Commissions
- Excellent Orientation Program
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Monthly Car and Cell Phone Allowance
- Fuel Card
- Marketing Allowance
- Life Insurance
- And Much More!
At VieMed, we pride ourselves on what has driven our success, teamwork, and exceptional patient care. We appreciate the value our employees provide and realize our current progress and future growth depend on the abilities of the VieMed team. We are committed to providing a comprehensive compensation and benefits package for employees, making significant investments in our employees so that they may enhance their personal and professional skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At VieMed, LLC, we pride ourselves in what has driven our success, teamwork and exceptional patient care. We are actively seeking talented, dedicated, self-motivated, energetic and career-minded individuals to join our organization. We appreciate the value our employees provide and realize our current success and future growth depends on the abilities of the VieMed team. VieMed, LLC is committed to providing a comprehensive compensation and benefits package for employees, making significant investments in our employees so that they may enhance their personal and professional skills.
Company Website: www.viemed.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)