VieMed is seeking a Data Analyst to assist the organization in creating and modifying business analytics that will provide world class services to our Executives, Sales, Finance and other internal teams as well as identifying opportunities through data for VieMed’s continual growth. By performing these duties, VieMed will be able to better communicate with its providers, payors, patients and therapists and provide an overall higher level of service.
- Assists in the design, coding, and testing of technical analytical solutions.
- Applies knowledge of standard system development lifecycle process and utilizes our methodology effectively on all projects.
- Applies knowledge of industry trends and developments to improve service to our clients.
- Clearly articulate roles, project goals, and timelines as they relate to project and development plans, as needed.
- Adheres to coding standards defined by technical management.
- Accurately prepares written business correspondence that is coherent, grammatically correct, effective and professional.
- Accurately employs our development tools.
- Establishes responsible deadlines and personal work plans.
- Listens to others and accepts input from team members.
- Understands BCP, quality, security and compliance requirements for supported areas and analyzes changes for risk to the environment.
- Responsible for plan performance reporting and trend analyses.
- Conducts research and produces actionable insights on healthcare economics issues and trends.
- Analyzes cost and utilization data in order to illustrate financial and operational impact and assists in driving business prioritization and acceptance.
- Establishes effective working relationship with other members of the Technology team.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results regularly. Adheres to Scrum Agile practices and consistently delivers results on time.
- Works with our Finance and Sales teams to create customized and ad-hoc reports by compiling and translating data from all available financial monitoring sources into meaningful actionable reports.
- Provides consultation to sales partners regarding the meaning of data and how to best utilize the information to solve customers' business problems.
- Analyzes data from external sources in various formats from spreadsheets to relational databases and creates meaningful visualizations that solve business problems.
- Prepares data and reports for use in sales presentations for providers, customers and VieMed’s Executive Team.
- Evaluates, researches, and creates reports for departmental operations flows to help increase efficiency and reduce wasted steps and roadblocks.
- Designs, creates and deploys data visualization dashboards within departments that display KPIs and team performance.
- Bachelor's degree in statistics, mathematics, information systems, computer science, finance, information management, economics or similar quantitative area or the equivalent of four (4) years of work experience in field.
- Two (2) years experience in applying quantitative analytics tools, methods and processes.
- Previous experience/working knowledge of health insurance industry, processes and data requirements.
- Self-starter with the ability to think critically to solve business problems.
- Strong analytic, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Experience with SQL or data extraction tools.
- Experience with data visualization, charts, dashboards and reporting tools.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Experience with Tableau, Sisense and/or other visualization programs.
- Ability to support key business initiatives through positive relationships, effective communication and cross-team collaboration.
- Strong business orientation and passion for customer service and results.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At VieMed, LLC, we pride ourselves in what has driven our success, teamwork and exceptional patient care. We are actively seeking talented, dedicated, self-motivated, energetic and career-minded individuals to join our organization. We appreciate the value our employees provide and realize our current success and future growth depends on the abilities of the VieMed team. VieMed, LLC is committed to providing a comprehensive compensation and benefits package for employees, making significant investments in our employees so that they may enhance their personal and professional skills.
Company Website: www.viemed.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)